Match these Farmar descendants with the statements below.
|Mary Elizabeth Farmar||Gerald Nairn||Jane Kingsford|
|Thomas Farmar||Sarah Jane Eaton||Kathleen Minnie Mitchell|
|Clarice Adelaide Waud||Iris Seymour||Ann Farmar|
|George Clifford Mitchell||Norman D. Nairn|
- two brothers who, according to a Beirut newspaper in 1923, did "more to unite Syria and Iraq in a year than all the politicians in Arabia and Europe had ever achieved."
- who lived on four continents during her lifetime
- whose husband owned and operated a dairy farm that produced a ton of butter each month
- who was apprenticed at age 14 to his father to be a carpenter
- who wrote several books on papillon dogs and served as a judge for the Crufts Dog Show
- whose husband wrote a popular weekly newspaper column on inspirational and philosophical topics for more than forty years
- for whom an elementary school is named in honor of her long service and dedication as a teacher
- who was a missionary in India
- whose husband was a missionary in India
- a missionary who was killed in Africa by natives in a uprising associated with the Italian invasion of Ethiopia